The Rodin Museum
- Rodin – a revolution in sculpture, sensuality, and scandal.
- The turbulent relationship between Rodin and his muse Camille Claudel.
- Marble, bronze, and plaster, the artist’s techniques and research.
- Rodin and Monet – a strong and open friendship.
- The influence of the master across northern Europe and particularly in the work of Munch.
Tour 1: Classic Tour 2hrs
Follow your guide on a tour of this handsome 19th-century hôtel particulier: the Biron mansion and gardens that house the works of Rodin – The Thinker, The Kiss, The Hand of God….
Daily except Monday: 10 a.m. to 5:45 p.m.
Evenings until 8:45 p.m. on Wednesday
Gardens close at 5 p.m. from October 1 to March 31
Closed January 1, May 1, and December 25
Only photography without flash authorized.
Direct, no-lines access: reservation required for groups (25 people maximum per guide)